Julie 101: Blogging, cooking, servicing, healthifying, growing, financializing, organizing, designing, exploring, primping and playing!
For my March Birchbox, I had the option of getting a Teen Vogue birchbox instead of the regular box – I figured it couldnt hurt. Here’s what I got:
1. Twistband hair tie – this is a stretchy piece of fabric that works as a ponytail holder without being too tight or harsh on your hair. It feels so good and looks cute too!
2. Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish – pink glitter. What’s not to love?
3. FRESH Sugar Rose Lip Treatment – a tinted, silky smooth lip balm that smells yummy. I’m on board.
4. Kerastase Elixer Ultime – This leave-in treatment makes my hair shiny and smell like coconuts. The Boyf approves.
5. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie perfume – not really my thing, a little too floral for me.
Every month for $10 (same price as Birchbox) I get 5-6 samples and a cute makeup bag! I’m going to be overrun with those bags soon so if anyone is ever in need, you know where to find me.
I didn’t document this month’s GlamBag, so I’m going off of what I can remember, which is 3 things:
1. Keracolour Leave-In Treatment. I didnt like this, it made my hair REALLY greasy and weighed down. It could be user-error though, because I probably used way more than I was supposed to.
2. An eyeshadow crease brush – it’s fluffy and probably my new favorite.
3. Pur-lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher. This is a MIRACLE lip balm. Lightweight, not sticky, scent/taste-less, easy to apply, stays on for a while. I will be buying this when my sample runs out, 100%.