Julie 101: Blogging, cooking, servicing, healthifying, growing, financializing, organizing, designing, exploring, primping and playing!
So while I haven’t exactly conformed to my 101 in 1001 list in terms of making a mix every month, I have decided this year to do quarterly mixes. I just haven’t found that much new music to get excited over, to be able to make a full mix for each month.
For January, February, and March, the mix is all over the place – we have folk, pop, electronic, funk … the full spectrum 🙂 Let me know what you think!
1. Paddling Out (Miike Snow)
2. You Got The Makings Of A Lover (Mayer Hawthorne)
3. Bowl for Two (The Expendables)
4. Sleep Like A Child (Andrew Lipke)
5. Simple Song (The Shins)
6. Devil’s Work (Miike Snow)
7. Nobody Dances Anymore (Brandston)
8. Better Off Without You (We Were Pirates)
9. The Rifle’s Spiral (The Shins)
10. King of the World (First Aid Kit)
11. Bandelero (Slightly Stoopid)
12. Karate (Kennedy)
13. Man On Fire (Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes)
14. Something About Us (Daft Punk)
15. Poison & Wine (The Civil Wars)
16. All Our Wonder (Memoryhouse)
17. Dark Star (POLICA)
18. Concrete Wall (Zee Avi)
19. Would You Come and See Me in New York (The Welcome Wagon)
Download a zip file of the MP3’s here. Enjoy!