Beauty Tuesday: January Birchbox
This month’s Birchbox descripion says “We don’t think a new year means a whole new you. After all, you’re pretty awesome. But a fresh calendar is as good a time as any to refocus on the things that keep falling to the bottom of the to do list. That’s why we’re heading into 2013 with the personal goal of making it the best year ever.” The box is a group of things to make you feel good – a perfume that claims to help curb your appetite, and lush hydrating lotions, among others.
This month’s haul, from left to right:
- Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream – transforms lifeless skin with a potent blend of exfoliating natural acids and energizing algae extracts.
- amika Color pHerfection Shampoo – This silky shampoo sinks into each hair follicle to quench dryness and repair damage.
- theBalm® cosmetics Put a Lid On It™ – A velvety formula that guarantees colorful shadows stay bright and smudge-free for hours. Excited to try this one
- Harvey Prince Skinny Chic – 50ml – The fresh and fruity blend of apple, mint, and grapefruit is specially formulated to keep us energized—and curb cravings to boot. Not a *huge* fan of how it smells, but I haven’t tried it on ( just smelled from the sprayer) – if it curbs cravings, I’m all for it!
- 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream – Packed with nourishing cocoa and avocado butters, as well as skin-softening fruit oils, this super hydrating formula replenishes and soothes dry skin. This stuff works great! I might even purchase it. I used it on my legs after my shower last night and the scent was nice but not overpowering (I tried the vanilla), and my legs kept the hydration instead of getting dry again after a few hours. Love it!!