Total Beauty box from Living Social
Living Social was running a deal a week or two ago, to get the Total Beauty Deluxe Samples Collection Box for $7.00 (normally $15.00). How could I pass it up?
Here is the main box (it was shipped in another outer box) — a nice sturdy pillow box.
Upon opening, everything was presented nicely and well-packaged.
And here are the products all lined up!
- Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm (full size 1.7oz) – very minty and thick. I’ll keep to using this at night – it did wonders overnight for me yesterday!
- NYX Roll on Eye Shadow (full size 1.5oz) – nice, opaque color – I’m just not a fan of the green.
- ALFAPARF Cristalli Liquidi Serum (sample size, 5mL) – made from Linseed Extract and Diamonds (?!), this adds instant light, shine, and softness to your hair.
- Ferro Mini Blush X3 (2 pods, sample size .75g each) – these promise to be long-lasting, and they’re nice warm colors.
- BONUS: Sole Society $20 gift offer – who wouldn’t love $20 off a pair of shoes??
The total actual value of this box was around $50.00, so I consider this $7.00 well spent! I will actually use everything in this box except for the roll-on eyeshadow, simply because green isn’t my color.