Julie 101: Blogging, cooking, servicing, healthifying, growing, financializing, organizing, designing, exploring, primping and playing!
Only slightly late 😉
Here’s what I listened to in September. The Avett Brothers song was on CONSTANT REPEAT. It very well might be the best song I’ve ever, EVER heard. I’m not just saying that because Scott Avett is a hottie
(but he is – LOOK!)
Did you know he’s also an AMAZING ARTIST?
Did you know that he’s good with kids?
Wait. What was I talking about?
Oh. September Mix. Here it is. Also, don’t judge me on the Miley song. IT’S A GOOD SONG.
1. Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus
2. How Many Drinks – Miguel ft. Kendrick Lamar
3. Atlas – Coldplay
4. Ho Hey – Lennon and Maisy
5. Hanging On – Ellie Goulding
6. Pretty Girl at the Airport – The Avett Brothers *DROOL*
7. The Wire – Haim
8. Royals – Walk Off The Earth
9. Ya Hey – Vampire Weekend
10. Are You Listening – Kopecky Family Band