Julie 101: Blogging, cooking, servicing, healthifying, growing, financializing, organizing, designing, exploring, primping and playing!
I dont even have good photos of this box because EVERYTHING was so useful I immediately put everything in the place where i would need it.
Lets run through what I got to try courtesy of Influenster!
1. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance – I use Playtex Sport already, so trying out this new line was great. No need to get into the real gory details, but everything went smoothly 😉
2. Kiss Everlasting French press on nails – Easy to apply, they look cute, whats not to love?
3. Nivea Skin Firming Hydration – lightweight, smooth and silky, a nice lotion. I’m not consistent enough with anything to really see the full effect.
4. Pie Air Freshener – sat around and sniffed this endlessly. The peach ‘flavor’ was deeeeelicious.
5. Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara – again, a product I already use religiously. I’m never going back, and they better never cancel this stuff. It’s like crack for your eyelashes.
Some users apparently got a Softlips “cube” to try but there wasnt one in my box sadly 😦 I loved trying out this VoxBox from Influenster though!